Evolve your organization and suppress the immune system with an ExO Sprint
- NFind the right business model that connects you to an economy of abundance than scarcity
- NShift the mindset within your organization from efficiency-based thinking to a focus on innovation
- NBuild and retain innovation capacity within your organization
- NNeutralize your organizational immune system
- NAccess knowledge from outside your organization
- NPractice using the processes, tools and techniques required for your organization to keep pace
- NChange your culture through personal and professional transformation
- NPredict the future by creating it
“I’ve been involved as a Coach in three ExO Sprints. I can tell you the methodology delivers.”
Augusto Faziolo – Partner at Business Integration Partners
“We were in the perfect place to be disrupted but didn’t know where to begin. The ExO Sprint was the answer. It completely transformed out culture.”
Francisco Casanueva CEO at – INTERproteccion
“The most important thing I can see is a shift in culture.”
Guayente Sanmartin – General Manager at HP Inc.
“90% of the challenge of transformation is bringing the company along. It’s easy to get the top of the organization excited. It’s the frozen middle that’s the problem.”
Tony Saldanha – VO, IT and Global Business Services at Procter & Gamble
About the Authors
Francisco is an award-winning entrepreneur and innovator with deep experience helping corporations transform. After receiving his PhD in artificial intelligence, Francisco launched several disruptive startups that led him to understand the importance of applying the right innovation methodologies together with cutting-edge technologies. He designed and improved the ExO Sprint methodology.
Michelle has made a career of supporting business leadership and senior management in responding to change. As a consultant and business advisor, she has facilitated full-scale transformation in the public and private sectors through leadership, coaching and implementation support. Her work today empowers organizations to decode industry disruption using the ExO Sprint model.
Salim is a leading technology strategist who launched the global ExO movement with his bestselling book Exponential Organizations. After studying ExOs for several years, he distilled their characteristics into the 11 attributes that comprise the ExO Sprint model. Salim provides a captivating framework for understanding how to recognize and adapt in this new age, as well as thrive within it.
Engage with other readers and practitioners
Join the ExO Community to discuss the books and the methodology and to keep up with the global ExO Movement
Don't miss out on our Community All Hands Event on the 13/14 October 2022